The institute of Credit Management Kenya (ICM-K) is a Kenyan based professional body promoting professionalism in the field of credit management.
The institute was founded on 8th June 2001 and registered under societies’ Act Cap 108 of the Laws of Kenya. The institute is a non-profit making body dedicated to advancing and impacting good principals in Credit Management.
Contribution of a credit management professional to an organization
- Quality credit customer
- Use of credit as a marketing tool
- Increase in cash flow
- Increase in sales/ Profit
- Reduction of bad debts
- Improve relationships with credit customers
- Improve customers loyalty
The solution to cash flow problem and non performing debts:
- Employ qualified credit management professionals.
- Promote qualified professionals in credit management
- Support staff willing to develop a career in credit management.